Welcome to the Visual Computing (VisCom) research team. We are part of the Informatics at King’s College London.
Our research field is computer vision and multimedia computing. We are interested in a wide range of topics, and our current focus is on visual learning and understanding with multi-task and limited supervision.
- Apr. 2022 One paper accepted to IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing. Congrats to Zedong!
- Apr. 2022 One paper accepted to Neurocomputing.
- Apr. 2022 Welcome Dr. Hamed Amini to join us as a post-doc research fellow.
- Mar. 2022 One paper accepted to CVPR 2022, code and models are available at here.
- Feb. 2022 PhD Studentship Opportunity: Visual Learning and Understanding with Multi-task and Limited Supervision.
Jan. 2022 Call for Papers: Special Issue on Developing Reliable Machine Learning Methods for Autonomous Systems.
- Dec. 2021 Dr. Shi becomes an associate editor for Autonomous Intelligent Systems.