Welcome to the Visual Computing (VisCom) research lab. We are part of the Informatics at King’s College London.
Our research field is computer vision and multimedia computing. We are interested in a wide range of topics, and our current focus is on visual learning and understanding with multi-task and limited supervision.
- Sep. 2022 Welcome Mr. Maxime Fontana to join our lab as a PhD!
- Sep. 2022 Dr. Shi will be an invited speaker for ECCV workshop SSLAD.
- Sep. 2022 Dr. Shi is invited for a seminar talk at University of Leicester (Oct .7): Using metric-learning to tackle semantic segmentation in multimodal imaging.
- Aug. 2022 Our proposal to EPSRC IAA grant is accepted (PI: Dr. Shi).
- Aug. 2022 Welcome to submit to our special issue Visual Learning with Multi-Task Supervision at Journal of Imaging.
- Aug. 2022 One paper accepted to MICCAI STACOM. Congrats to Tiarna!
- Jul. 2022 Welcome Mr. Zijian Zhou to join our lab as a PhD!
- Jul. 2022 One paper accepted to IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology.
- Jul. 2022 Dr. Shi becomes a Fellow of Higher Education Academy (HEA).
- Jul. 2022 Dr. Shi will be an invited speaker for RoboAICon2023.
- Jun. 2022 Our proposal to King’s–NVIDIA Cambridge1 grant is accepted (PI: Dr. Shi).